Elevate Production Uncategorized

Elevate Year 4 Map – Can You Guess It?

Year4Map_v2

Development on Elevate Year 4 is well under way. The first series has been approved and is being written right now!

Above is the second rendition (but still not the final) of the Year 4 map. By looking at the above map can you guess what the 7 series are? Take a look at the last map I posted (the first rendition) because 2 of the themes were guessed correctly…hmmm, I wonder which ones? Don't forget that the prize will go to whoever can guess the 7 themes correctly first, so give it a guess!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

Jamie
    January 15, 2010 at 10:04 am

Ok I think we got the circus and pagoda down. Is the bottom center a farm? The center looks like an around the world or maybe seven wonders. Our pirate ship turned into a building 🙁 but what kind of building? Toy makers shop? Our rocket ship city added a cartoony star and cloud. Nursery rymes?
    So much fun!! I hope we find out before C3 kids, otherwise I will be begging for answers haha.

Hampton
    January 15, 2010 at 10:42 am

I say the top left is maybe England. Middle top is a circus theme. Top right is very metropolitan/big city. The middle looks similar to pyramids. . .possibly Egypt/Nile River (although I’m trying to figure out the tower in the middle). The bottom left resembles a creepy mansion with all the vines underneath. The bottom right is definitely an Asian theme with the bonsai trees. The middle bottom is still confusing, but I do know we’re around a huge lake. We could be going fishing.
    Wow! What a challenge!

Henry Zonio
    January 15, 2010 at 10:55 am

Here are some guesses:
    top-circus
    top left-london/england
    bottom left-logging or mining
    center-landmarks
    bottom right-asian theme (karate kid!)
    top right – something to do with skyscrpaers or clouds or sky
    bottom center – home on the range?

Johnnie
    January 15, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Here they go…Top left England, (I think the circus thing is the Elevate logo location) far right Bethlehem (Christmas series), Right bottom Asian/China, bottom middle Swamp or Alaskan, middle France/Paris, middle Egyptian, far left bottom Detective Mystery House..

Sam
    January 15, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Over all theme – Seems to be something like go into all the world.
    From Top Left
    London – maybe sherlock holmes theme/ Mystery
    Circus –
    Factory – Building faith
    Ski Lodge –
    Around the world in 80 days.
    Mining camp –
    Japanese theme –

Kristin Rachel
    January 15, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Looks like countries of the world…London, China, Switzerland, Germany, USA, Australia, but then there’s a circus, so that throws me off.

Brett Rachel
    January 15, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Arrgh! I do not see the pirate ship as others have seen. And I tried to make a journey to the seven continents but it wasn’t working. So I will suggest from top left to bottom right: Life in England / Life in the Circus (unless it is a modern Russian Orthodox church with flags) / Life on the planet formerly known as Pluto (or Toy Land) / Life in Farmsville, USA / Something about Climbing Obstacles like Mt. Everest / Life in the Orient / Life on a foggy swamp (as suggested by Johnnie) or a ski lodge.

Laura
    January 16, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Ok, I’m also feeling a vibe of going to other countries. I think the circus & Asian were the correct guesses. The star to the right is peculiar. Why only one BIG star? I like Johnnie’s thought for Bethlehem and a whole series dedicated to Christmas would be awesome! I think the one at the bottom could be a log cabin by the lake – hunting or fishing? Is the next one a Swiss Alps chalet? The top left intrigues me and I want to draw blades on the tower to make it a windmill in Holland. The middle of the map looks like a cross between the Seattle space needle and the Eiffel Tower. I would love to hear more about the process Creative Pastors goes through to brain storm the ideas for each series! The synergy around the table must be awesome!

Christy C
    January 26, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Circus and Orient are still there…
    Dead center looks like around the world.
    Far left looks like a Candyland theme
    Upper left looks like London for sure…
    Bottom looks like maybe a hunting cabin and outdoor type theme to me (
    Upper right could be an observatory maybe for star gazing?

Lance
    February 4, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Mike, I love your artist(s). But, did you switch artist after the year two map? I like the more ‘detailed style of Peak 2, over a ‘painting’ style. Just my 2 cents.

Michelle
    February 8, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Here are my guesses:
    1. Top Left: London (looks like Big Ben and the Tower Bridge) – Detective Theme?
    2. Top Middle: Circus/Big Top Theme
    3. Top Right: Space Theme?
    4. Center: Around the World theme – looks like a blimp that will travel to famous places
    5. Bottom Middle: The one with the shack looks like the Bayou