Conferences Uncategorized

C3 Kids Tomorrow – You Need To Be Here!

If you can get to Grapevine, TX by 1:00 tomorrow, you need to! We are hard at work putting together the C3 Kids Conference, including the Make Our Staff Your Staff displays. These displays will show you how we do and how we use many different things in FC Kids.

Each display will have elements that you will get on a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM to use at your church. Below I'm giving you a sneak peak of a few of the displays. Remember, these are still in progress!

Mike Johnson & some of the FC Kids Staff check out a display for C3 Kids Children's Ministry Conference

Children's Baptism

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" light box display How to Make a Light Box

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" preschool check-in terminal display

How to Build Preschool Check-in Terminals

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" children's baptism display

Children's Baptism

Cassandra finishes the First Time Guest display for C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff"

First Time Visitor Program

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" display for Father Son Retreat

Father Son Retreat

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" Parent Child Dedication DisplayParent Child Dedication

C3 Kids Conference "Make Our Staff Your Staff" audio and costumes displays Sights & Sounds in Your Ministry and Costumes

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

MitchCorn
    February 15, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Mike, these displays look great. C3Kids is by far the best conference to learn from and I’m excited to see what God is going to do through you and the team. I will be in constant prayer for the FCKids/Elevate teams this week.
    Mitch

Johnnie
    February 19, 2010 at 11:28 am

C3 was great! We learned so much! There are several things that we will be in prayer about starting at our church. We have attended the last 2 years and I am always so impressed with the staff and members of Fellowship Church. Everyone is so helpful and full of the Joy of the Lord! Thanks for sharing with us and making our ministries better! Many Blessings!

Sarah
    February 22, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Mike, I wanted to tell you before I forget that Caiden told me just the other day that his pastors are the “funniest in the world,” and “how on earth do they make church so fun all the time?” Our kids LOVE church, and it’s directly because of the work you and your amazing team do. Thanks so much from the Hartfields!!

Christiaan VandenHeuvel
    April 8, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Mike, is there any way that I could get my hands on the CD-ROM materials after the fact?

Mike Johnson
    April 15, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Christiaan, there is only one way to get one of the “Make Our Staff Your Staff” CD-ROM’s at this point: attend C3 Kids East! C3 Kids East will be in Orlando this fall and we will release the details soon. It’s the last chance anyone has to get the disk, since it won’t be sold. We plan to do a new disk for C3 Kids 2011, but that will have new information on it. Hope to see you at C3 Kids East!

Johnnie
    May 3, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Mike,
    We attended C3 Kids in Grapevine this year and it was GREAT! Thanks so much! The church ordered the DVD and we received it in the mail last week. We had 4 from our church attend were we each suppose to receive the CD? Or do we not since we ordered the DVD for the church? I was thinking each of us would get the CD but may have been wrong. Just let me know. Thanks so much! Blessings, Johnnie