Elevate Production Uncategorized

Do It All Over Again

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I haven’t posted for awhile… Does anyone else have a problem with time going by too fast?

Over the holidays we have been in production of our new Elevate series “Allaso Ranch”. I am really excited about this series and I look forward to it accomplishing great things here at FC and around the world. The theme for Allaso Ranch is summer camp and each lesson is about growing closer to God.

One of the greatest things about camp is the fun that you have and the friendships that you make. Knowing this, we wanted to write a song for this series that would communicate just how great camp is and how awesome the friendships are that happen there. The song is called “Do It All Over Again” and I’m really excited about the way it turned out. Take a look…

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Preston Mitchell
    January 10, 2011 at 9:44 am

Great song. Who wrote the song? And who did the harmonies?

Rick Lopez
    January 10, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Great job on this video. The lighting and lens work looked amazing. Do you happen to know what camera was this shot with?

ElevateKids
    January 11, 2011 at 10:31 am

Preston, Ryan McMackin wrote Do It All Over Again and Kyle Rogers did the harmonies. Rick, it was shot with a Canon EOS 5D SLR. Glad you like it!

ElevateKids
    January 11, 2011 at 10:53 am

Okay, correction on the camera. It was actually a Canon Rebel t2i with a 50mm f1.8 lens as well as the stock lens on the t2i. Sorry about that!

Karen Chapman
    January 12, 2011 at 10:10 pm

I am totally amazed how FC keeps setting a whole new bar every time!!!!!!! Here the kids REALLY like it and the series is phenomenal!!!!!

Sarah Beth Oldenburg
    January 14, 2011 at 11:19 am

I’ve watched this video several times and it makes me happy each time! I can’t wait to head back to camp–it was the highlight of every summer growing up and continues to be even as an adult!

Roxanne Hunt
    January 14, 2011 at 8:20 pm

My Daughter Haley in 1st Grade LOVES this series!!! I love that she is excited to go to Allaso! How cool to bring a little bit of camp to Grapevine!

Greg Horton
    January 15, 2011 at 9:11 am

All I can say is wow. FC talent provided by God. It just keeps coming.

Bruce Condit
    January 17, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Awesome video from camp! This is so much better than most of the videos produced by LA or Nashville. The music, voice, photography and editing are excellent!! Great job and congratulations to the entire team who worked on this!! Makes you proud to support Allaso Ranch!